The most secure way to pay your bills electronically, directly from your America's Credit Union Checking Account, is through online Bill Pay. Use Bill Pay to set up automatic payments for recurring bills and make loan payments. It's quicker, easier, and more secure than writing and mailing paper checks.
You can make payments to utility companies, your landlord, or the landscaper. Set up recurring payments so you don't miss a due date and if you have loans at other institutions you can make those loan payments with ACU's Bill Pay too.
Bill Pay Features
- Schedule both one-time and recurring payments in advance.
- Run payment reports and create custom reports from bills up to 12 months.
- Set up E-Bill which will allow you to securely retrieve your bill from the payees' websites.
- Arrange e-mail alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, upcoming payments, and when payments are made.
- Make loan payments.
- Request a compact disc containing a year-end report of bills and payments for a nominal fee.
For reference: Bill Payment/EFT Disclosure
To enroll in Bill Pay you'll need access to America's Credit Union's Online Banking and a Checking Account in good standing. If you already have Online Banking and a Checking Account, log in to Online Banking now to set up Bill Pay.